Friday, July 6, 2012

Finding Out...

So, I realize that it has been a while since I last posted...So, it is time. Sorry, I've been barfing, working, quitting, and looking for other jobs. But, I'm here for you, my loyal readers.
This post is one of three I have coming quickly. The next two will be ultrasound pictures :) yay! And another short post about one of the other things I have found out about being pregnant.
BUT! You are on this post, so you would like to know what this post is about! This is a series of pictures that my cousin Jayson Mansanarez took. Mark and I had quite the surprise when we found out we were pregnant and it was a wide range of emotions--so we asked Jayson to capture our story of finding out....


 
I was so focused on reading the instructions correctly--which they do not make easy to understand. There are so many different scenarios of what different line shades could mean. I did not want to be wrong. Mark said the plus sign showed up 15 seconds after I passed the stick to him to read....



Then came the realization that I was actually pregnant.....I was excited, worried, surprised, confused. I cried, I laughed maniacally, I screamed, I hugged Mark, I wiped my running mascara on him, I squealed with joy. I had to sit down, I couldn't help but jump. Apparently, Mark said it was pretty comical just watching me and he was feeling the same way...just not expressing it exactly like me....



  

 Then came the realization that realistically, there is no way we can afford a baby. We barely have enough money to pay for rent and groceries....



All in all, we are both really happy... And Mark is really proud. Especially since his baby has a really strong heart beat (170 bpm...but that is for the next post!).

No comments:

Post a Comment